Seeking Lead Refinery Safety Supervisor for 2-3 month shut down project in Rodeo CA.
MUST HAVE VALID TWIC and RSO and strong industrial safety background
Must have experience as lead safety in industrial setting.
Qualifications: 5 years safety experience, OSHA 500 or equivalent
- Conducting safety and health inspections both surface and underground
- Conducting safety related training
- Ability to interpret and apply OSHA regulations (1926 & 1910). Local building and fires codes as well as other applicable standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Moderate to excellent computing skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and make independent decisions
- Monitor PPE supplies and order as needed
- Be able to write and review JHA’s
- Assist in worker’s comp claims management
- Inspect subcontractor’s work sites
This is a hands on position that requires ability to work well with project team and management.